Transform your organization with future-proof business models that solve problems differently and create a positive impact.
Let us help you in 30 minutes
We’ve already mentioned our commitment to offer you guidance, and now we want to prove it. That’s why we’re offering you the opportunity to pick our brains for a 30-minute session.
Schedule a call with Jos, our Managing Partner.
We’re ready and excited to take on the challenge with you, so let’s start exploring together!
Frequently asked questions
This is our starting point for potential new products or services. We focus on scanning for real customer problems and thinking of potential solutions to solve those problems. We follow a proven, structured approach where all decision are based on data, to propose new concepts for future customers.
- Kick off: Determining scope, rhythm and success.
- Team onboarding: Focus on the conditions for a successful team
- Trend scan: understand the market and trends impacting the concepts
- Customer Development: Learn what customers are looking for
- Concept Development: Clear concept ready to be tested
- Concept vision, Strategy and roadmap: The stepping stones for concept testing
- First experiments
- Bi-weekly stakeholder updates
Our test phase is all about learning fast from customer behavior to validate if a new product or service concept is something customers really want. We validate 3 main areas:
- Desirability: Do customers want this? Is the market big enough? Does the growth engine work?
- Feasibility: Can we bring the concept to life?
- Viability: Can we make a profit?
- An overview of all the to-be-tested assumptions concerning the concept
- Test reports for all experiments
- A bi-weekly summary with all (in)validated assumptions and decisions
- Stakeholder meetings in case of a change of course (pivot)
- First concept branding and landing page
- Business Case en Pitch for a follow-up investment
Getting a new product and service to market with the ambition to scale it in the future starts with building a good first version and planning the strategy roadmap.
In the build phase, we build the first version of the business. Apart from building, we keep experimenting to optimize the concept and growth engine.
- The first version of the business
- Team development: A well-functioning team with the right expertise and additional capabilities.
- Market development: Clear positioning, including brand strategy and design
- Growth strategy: A well-formulated growth strategy, including a roadmap for the first year to drive success.
In the growth phase, we enable the team to grow towards a profitable, fast-growing scale-up with impact.
If a team is not good at scaling the start-up, everything before this phase was nothing more than a costly hobby.
- Growth Assessment: to determine where the team stands and what they need
- Growth Dashboard: overview to monitor the progress on the OKRs.
- Clear process and rhythm: focus and discipline set you free!
- Mentoring: from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Execution: we realize growth by recruiting the right people and experts.