Unlock innovation potential within your organization.
We see that large organizations have everything they need to take advantage of the opportunities brought on by changes in society and emerging technologies.
And yet, many fail to do so. Some have many ideas but are not sure where to start. While others, start promising projects only to shut them down due to lack of instant benefits.
Unlocking entrepreneurship within your organization is the key to future success. And we believe you have what it takes, and we are here to help you leave your mark.
Is your organization innovation ready?
We’ve gathered many insights over the years on the ingredients needed to increase the success rate of innovation within large organizations.
We like to assess how a company innovates before starting any project. We took some of the main questions and turned them into a light innovation assessment.
Want to get an idea of where you stand on innovation?
Frequently asked questions
We interview key stakeholders in the company to see the alignment on the innovation focus & priorities. Then use the interview insights as input for a leadership innovation vision alignment workshop.
Deliverable: Innovation Strategy.
- Situation | Discuss what is going on in the market;
- Urgency | Define the dangers of standing still;
- Direction | Formulate the company ambition;
- Priorities | Agree on the innovation focus area(s).
We take the innovation strategy, interview key stakeholders, and analyze some of the ongoing innovation projects as input for an innovation blueprint design workshop.
- Assessment | Stakeholder interviews on current approach;
- Blueprint | Concept of the future way of innovating;
- Roadmap | Mid-term goal & the high-level milestones;
- Proposal | The role Aim can play throughout the roadmap.
We first design tailor-made programs that focus on developing the innovation skills you want to prioritize. And then, we coordinate programs and coach teams on getting projects through the innovation stages.
Deliverable: personalized support for innovation teams.
- Tooling | Digital templates and content to work efficiently;
- Coaching | Sessions to guide teams through the stages;
- Evaluation | Scorecard to track the success confidence level.